söndag 19 mars 2017

Bored 😐

Hey.. it's me again of course 😝 so all i have done today is watching series i watched teen wolf season 5 i'm done with it ( i started over again🤷‍♀️....) I also watched the originals is kind of a continuation to the vampire diaries ye🤓... I want to go to a place called kokpunkten (is a place in sweden) in there you can swim Kokpunkten image it looks so cool 🤗, we might go there with my  class, with our school disco money. In our school we have a thing like prom but ye.. it's hard to explain😕, oh and Alda,Alma,Jessica & Gumio have a new member Gumio-tan/ gumio-tan it's our best friend she has decided to join our blog so yeah👏.. I'm going to keep watch the originals and then go to sleep so.. good bye 😊 👋❤ by the way i'm bored 😑 i don't know why i said it as the last this in my blog.. well kind of..✌️

3 kommentarer: