söndag 12 mars 2017

I'm going to explain

Hey... so i already had a blog but i  couldn't login so i made this one if you want to understand what i am about to write go read my 2 blog it's aldaklol.blogspot.se so yeah i'm about to start nnnnnnnnnnnow! I went to church as I said in my other blog, in church the priest came to me and said "can I pray for you" and it was really awkward cuz people were watching and I couldn't say no so I said yes i went up to the stage and he started to pray he said that I were going to say everything after him " Jesus I want to let you in I love you" i wanted to laugh so much but everyone was watching and my dad looked so proud I didn't want to destroy his "moment"  so I said it. Later I was playing with the kids and they were SO CUTE! especially this one girl who loved me and hated my sister 😂 My sister LOVES kids so she was like why does she like you but not me I just laughed 😂, when I got home my sister wanted to stay in church because she meet new friends but that's something I will get to later. When I got him me and Jessica try to play Minecraft but it didn't work fore some reason, my sister got home and she told me that the priest went to her and wanted to pray for her and he said "talk to god" she answered I don't know what to say, then the priest said say anything so she said dktdktdkdtkdtkdtdkdtdktdk and he said "LOUDER",DKTDKDTDKDTKDTDKDTDKDTDKDTDJDT I laughed so MUCH when se told me😂😂😂. Yeah now all of my best friends have started a blog I will leave a link, well tomorrow is school☹️ Ugh whyyyy😭😫 oh well at least I will see my friends again god bye I'm going too take a shower bye 👋❤  jessiedd.blogspot.se almate27.blogspot.se gumio-tan.blogspot.se

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar