måndag 20 mars 2017

I HATE MATH 😡

Hi! Today is Monday that means school 😓 And we had math, in this post i will talk about how much I HATE math so... if you don't want to read about that so.. good bye i will see you later tomorrow...probably.. now reasons i hate math

It's SO complicated like WHY!
When you THINK you understand math it gets harder!
It's SO BORING
My friends are so god at it i feel like a...  1 year old child against them
When my friends try to explain to me it sounds like Ughuhfndmxjjsnxndhsi to me
I need to get a B in math if i want a iPhone (i have an Sony 😣)
I will NEVER understand math

That was a few reasons i hate math well...😐 Yeah i think this is the part i write about my day, school was okay the only thing good about it was when me and my friends was doing a role play about a murder we are in a cabin on the top of a cliff and someone had killed a person i was a old lady or i pretended to be a old lady i was actually a 20 year old lady and Jessica was my granddaughter/ my dotter we never actually decided and yeah. I have watched the originals it's so good! And right now i'm talking with Jessica she is playing piano she is very good at it. Later i'm going to eat and then sleep because it's school and i'm going to the dentist tomorrow so yeah... bye 👋 ❤


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar