onsdag 22 mars 2017

I broke the string😅

Hi! Today school was actually okay the best part was when we (the girls) where in the schools sauna ( in the girls changing room) we talk about stuff in school that i can't tell you because we made a promise so.. eheh…. when i got home i trained, took a shower, ate some food and then i played some guitar i downloaded a app that learned me how to play guitar and it was fun. But when i tuned the guitar the string broke so yeah. I also trained with Alma before it broke of course. Yesterday i played some roblox with Jessie we played boys and girls hangout and two guys asked if i wanted to date i said no of course but yeah yep that's all I did today and yesterday.

I guess I will see you next time if not then okay.. bye ❤👋

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar